UPDATED AS OF JUNE 6, 2021
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- when you place an order or contact us;
- when you subscribe to our newsletters and other marketing platforms;
- when you engage with us online through social media and digital advertising;
- when you request information, provide a review or feedback, or leave comments on articles published on the website.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data we collect may include contact information such as your name, email address, date of birth, product preferences, payment information, home address, and other relevant information. In addition to the information you provide directly, we may also collect certain personal data from external sources. All of these collectively are referred to as “personal data.” We do not store payment information after the time of purchase. Your email address may be used for marketing purposes and to provide you with offers that we believe are most relevant to you, unless you decide otherwise.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal information allows us to offer you the following:
- A personalized shopping experience that targets information, services, and content that are relevant to you and your purchasing habits.
- to alert you to any changes in administration, products, or services;
- for the purpose of media events, promotions, or marketing events, etc.;
- to improve usability as well as the content and functionality.
We will retain your information only to the extent and for as long as it is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as marketing purposes, fraud prevention, and record-keeping. We will never collect personal data without your consent. We will securely store the data until you request its deletion using this link.
If you reside in the EU or in a jurisdiction that grants you the rights listed below, you may contact us at any time and request the following:
- Access to any personal data concerning you, including receiving supplementary information about its use;
- The modification or updating of any personal data relating to you (for example, you may request correction or deletion if you believe your personal information is incorrect). Please note that you may also request that we correct any errors in your personal data (with the exception of cases where the data must be retained in its original format in accordance with applicable laws and regulations);
- the deletion of your personal data;
- the restriction or cessation by us of any further use of your personal data;
- that we provide you with the data you have voluntarily submitted to us in a machine-readable format;
- the revocation of your consent to any processing activities based on your consent;
Your email communication regarding this should include adequate details of your request, and you may be asked to provide additional information to authenticate your identity and fulfill your requests. Please note that these rights are not absolute and are subject to potential legal requirements.
INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
The security of your personal data is important to us. All data transmitted on our website is encrypted using TLS in accordance with strict security standards. Payment information is transmitted securely to our payment providers. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the security of your personal data, please contact us.
The services we provide are not intended for children under the minimum age required for consent in the jurisdiction of their respective residence (such as 16 years old in certain EU countries, referred to as the “legal age”), and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the legal minimum age without the consent of their parents. If we discover that we have collected such information, we will delete it as soon as possible. If you are aware of any personal information in our possession that pertains to children below the legal minimum age, please contact us.
- The website places small data packets on users’ computers and mobile devices, known as cookies. This is a standard practice that all online businesses employ. Cookies are an integral part of the website to provide a high-quality shopping experience for all users.
- With enabled cookies, we can track the behavior of all users during shopping and browsing, and we can personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze your traffic.
- Users are able to disable cookies in their browser if they wish to do so. However, please consider that disabling cookies may result in us not being able to provide you with some of the services offered through the website.
- In addition, we may share information about your use of our website with our social media partners, advertising partners, and analytics providers, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.